Withdrawal & De-Registration

Withdrawing from a Programme

In order to correctly be de-registered a student is required to provide one of the following sets of documents:

All student's should complete an deregistration form provided by the Registrar's Office, or download below.

For graduates:

A Wittenborg Bachelor Degree, signed and stamped

For students leaving the programmes without graduation:

A copy of an official registration letter from another institute of Higher Education.


  • A fully completed Wittenborg Deregistration Form
  • A fully completed Wittenborg Housing Checkout Form
  • A copy of an official exit form from the Netherlands Border Police showing that the student has officially left the country. - If an official exit form cannot be obtained, then the student is required to submit a copy of all pages of their passport clearly showing that the student has left the Shengen area (border control stamp).
  • A copy of signed and stamped receipt of original Residence Permit by Netherlands Borader Police or by the home country Dutch Embassy/Consulate, after returning the Residence Permit card if it is still valid.

Following actions must be taken:

If the student has a valid multiple entry visa, then this should have "CANCELLED" stamped across it and signed and dated by either Wittenborg International Office Staff or the Border Control Police.


A valid residence document other than for study.