Things you need to arrange when you arrive at Wittenborg
You will be led through the registration process by one of Wittenborg's staff members after your arrival, however these are the tasks to be done after your arrival:
- Register at Wittenborg by filling in the student registration form with your current living address in Holland. By doing this registration, you are no longer required to go to the local foreign police for further registration;
- Enroll in courses and get your timetables;
- Get your Wittenborg computer account and learn how to get onto the intranet and edit your own profile:
From now on all the message will be sent to you through your personal email address, however do make sure that you have logged onto the Student Rescource and Student Forum properly.
- Make an appointment with Education Assistant to receive your books;
For International Students: Later on in the coming week(s):
- You will be informed to come to the front desk to prepare for the official documents;
- You will be informed of the registration appointment with City Hall (Known in Dutch as the 'Gemeente'),
- You will be given original Student Registration Letter, Housing contract, health insurance certificate from the international office;
- You will need to go to the local bank to open a bank account with your passport and original Student Registration Letter;
- You will be informed to come to the front desk to pick up the Student Card when ready;
- Your residence permit will be ready at +/- 1 to 2 months after your arrival.