- Completed Wittenborg University application form (download below & scan)
- Curriculum vitae (in MS Word or PDF)
- Motivation letter (in MS Word or PDF)
- Copy of academic documents (All levels, scanned)
- Copy of IELTS certificate/other English language proficiency test results (scanned if required).
- See here for information on accepted tests (opens in new window)
- Copy of passport, or EU ID card (scanned)
- 4 passport-size photos (or 1 scanned)
After being accepted to a programme, if you require a study visa you will also be required to submit a copy of your birth certificate, legalised by the Dutch embassy in your home country.
Below, you will also find a copy of the 'year planning' for the next academic year, a document that outlines Wittenborg University's 'application procedure', and an overview of the current 'tuition fees' and 'package fees' at Wittenborg University.
- Application Form Bachelor Programmes
- Application Form Pre-Master & Master Programmes
- Application Form English & Business Preparation Programmes
- Tuition and Fees Bachelor Programmes
- Tuition and Fees Pre-Master & Master Programmes
- Tuition and Fees English & Business Preparation Programmes
- Application Procedure
- Bachelor Entry Requirements
- Master Entry Requirements