At Wittenborg we offer 4 Master of Science degree programmes, together with the University of Brighton. The degrees can be followed in both full-time (1 year) and part-time (2-6 years).
- Tuition Fees for the complete programme: UK/EU Students €9.600-, International Students €12.600-
- These programmes are jointly delivered, by a mixed team of academic research and teaching staff from both universities, and taught in block fashion, with three classroom days a week.
- The MSc programmes currently lead to a UK accredited (University of Brighton, QAA) Master of Science Degree (90 EC Credits, 180 UK CATS)
- Students who complete all taught modules are also awarded a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) by Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, that entitles international students to apply for the work after study search year status.
- Dutch and European IBA Bachelors students entering directly into the MSc programmes can continue to receive study loans, grants and student support as part of their 3+1 IBA track.
- Dutch students who are eligible for the ‘teaching scholarships’ (in Dutch - lerarenbeurs) can also apply for this through their institution and DUO.