Taught together by Wittenborg University and the University of Brighton!
Master International Event Management programme
The course structure of the MSc International Event Management programme at Wittenborg is in line with the programme offered at the University of Brighton, and the programme is taught by lecturers both from Wittenborg and from Brighton. Full-time students attend workshops on two days per week with the part-time route usually requiring one day per week.
Some modules may be delivered intensively over several consecutive days. Teaching methods include group work, case studies, presentations, and live projects. The course is delivered through a variety of approaches including lectures, presentations, tutorials and case studies, with an emphasis on interactive learning.
MSG: Management Strategy in a Global Business Environment
GSC: Globalisation, Society and Culture
EPP: Events Policy and Practice
EPM: Event Project Management
- Events Policy and Practice
- Event Project Management
- Management Strategy in a Global Business Environment
- Globalisation, Society and Culture
- Final project
Options - two from:
- International Event Marketing, Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Ethical and Social Responsibility: Theory and Application
- Risk and Crisis Management
- Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship